Whitepapers on timely supply chain topics are sought for development with the sponsoring company (ies). Whitepapers that help to initiate change or demonstrate the viability of the Phase II Blueprint or provide insights on supply chain issues touching enhanced safety and efficiency will be conducted throughout the year.
The HDA Research Foundation currently is seeking support for white papers that highlight the advantages of adopting the Center’s Blueprint for Data Management/Data Sharing.
The HDA Research Foundation would like to thank our general fund sponsors for their commitment to the Center and to healthcare supply chain safety and efficiency.
SAP America, Inc., Axway and IBM
Whitepaper sponsors will receive:
- Acknowledgement for participation and financial support in the Center’s Annual Report;
- Acknowledgement for participation and financial support in published white paper;
- Recognition for sponsorship on the Center’s Web site;
- Industry exposure for both the availability of the paper and monetary support in the HDA Distribution Digest sent to more nearly 6,000 industry contacts each week; and
- Early consideration for participation in and sponsorship of Center research activities.
Your financial support is greatly appreciated. Please contact
Perry L. Fri
Executive Vice President & COO of the HDA Research Foundation
or via e-mail at
, for more information on the opportunities and benefits of sponsorship.