HDA Research Foundation serves the healthcare industry by providing research and education focused on healthcare supply chain issues. The Foundation’s mission is twofold: to conduct research and disseminate information that will enhance the knowledge base, efficiency and effectiveness of the total healthcare supply chain; and to provide thought leadership to further enhance the safety and security of the healthcare supply chain through future-focused study and programming.
Your contribution to the Foundation, a 501 (c) (3) charitable organization, will support ongoing education and research efforts that will:
- Provide industry benchmark data and trend analysis to shed light on the healthcare industry
- Enhance the efficient and safe delivery of medications and healthcare products to patients
- Identify industry challenges and/or opportunities with future-focused study
- Facilitate dynamic discussion among trading partners for collaborative and innovative supply chain solutions
- Generate awareness of the valued and important role the healthcare supply chain provides
A gift to the Foundation confirms your commitment to supply chain research and is most appreciated.
Please contact Madeline Nardacci, Associate Director for HDA Research Foundation for more information on the opportunities and benefits of sponsorship.